Thursday, September 5, 2013

Week 36

Date
September 4th, 2013

Distance
108 Miles

Time
6:48:36

Route Map/Profile

Weather

Picture

Donner Lake

Ride Report
There is still smoke out there, but today was much better than last week. I headed out to Donner Summit for the first time in a while. Now that it's past Labor Day, Tahoe is less crowded. The weather is still great, so it's the perfect time for a visit if you've never been out here before.

There was hardly any wind at all on the first climb of the day (US 50), so I was able to put in a good time there. The plan was to take it somewhat easy until Donner, but by the time I made it to Donner there was a pretty good headwind, so I wasn't able to put in a good time there. Oh well. It was a fun ride and I should probably ride Donner more often than I do.

Strava Link

No comments:

Post a Comment