Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Week 23

Date
June 9, 2016

Distance
101 miles

Strava Link
Week 23

Route Map/Profile

Weather

Ride Report 
This is my typical windy day route, heading straight south and then back home. My timing was actually pretty good today. Usually I'll start early trying to beat the wind, but it will already be windy by the time I make it to Washoe Valley. Today the wind didn't pick up until probably Genoa or later.

My camera wasn't saving the pictures I was taking. For some reason it decided to save just this crappy one.
May was a good month. I failed my Everesting attempt, but I did get in more than 1,200 miles and I got to take a fun road trip out to Utah and Arizona. The weather in Reno is getting better and starting to feel like summer, so hopefully it's just the beginning of a few great months of riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment