Monday, December 4, 2017

Week 47

Date
November 24, 2017

Distance
100 miles

Strava Link
Week 47

Route Map/Profile
Weather
Ride Video
Ride Report
This was a simple ride out towards Ruidoso and back. It seems like a pretty good spring or fall ride. There's not a whole lot of climbing, but just enough to keep things interesting. It's certainly more than the flat routes I do out towards Las Cruces and El Paso.

Here's a note about Ruidoso: I visited back in 2008 for the Tour de Ruidoso, which was my first ever century in New Mexico. Here's a link to that ride. (Sorry about the state of the other blog. I need to do some major updating over there and lots of pictures are missing now.) If my schedule allows, I should do the Tour de Ruidoso next year, which will be 10 years later. I'm getting old!

No comments:

Post a Comment