Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Week 7

Date
February 11th, 2013

Distance
100 Miles

Time
6:56:16

Route Map/Profile

Weather

Picture
Galena Creek Bridge

Ride Report
This was my 2nd century in as many days. Today was a relatively boring route. I did two laps around Washoe Lake and threw in some extra miles to Holcomb Ln and Lakeside Dr towards the end. I have to be honest- this was one of those days when I was out there doing nothing other than chasing the streak. Those weren't exactly quality miles today.

February is always that kind of month for me. I'm tired of winter. I see the pros racing in Australia, Qatar, Oman, etc. and I would love to just pack up the bike and go experience summer in Australia for a month. But hey, things could be worse. I've already cheated 3 times by driving to warmer locations. Besides that, there are a lot of people out there living in colder places than Reno.

No comments:

Post a Comment