Monday, November 25, 2013

Week 47

Date
November 23rd, 2013

Distance
103 Miles

Time
6:44:39

Route Map/Profile

Weather

Picture


Ride Report
I haven't been out on Red Rock Road for a while, and today was the perfect day for it. The sun was shining all day long and there wasn't any wind. It was super cold in the morning, but that's to be expected this time of year. Things warmed up nicely after an hour or two.

Believe it or not, there are only 5 weeks of the year left. It's a difficult time of year with the holidays and the possibility of bad weather, but this is when the century-a-week goal really pays off. The last thing you want to do is come up short after 47 weeks of riding. The end is so close, making it a little bit easier to push through a difficult day or two. I'm a real wimp when it comes to the cold and I lose my motivation a little bit this time of year, but riding a century per week keeps me on track and stops me from getting too far out of shape.

Strava Link

No comments:

Post a Comment