Monday, April 6, 2015

Week 14

Date
April 5, 2015

Distance
103 miles

Strava Link
Week 14

Route Map/Profile

Weather

Ride Report 

It was a cold and windy weekend, but I managed to fit in back-to-back centuries. Saturday was in the 10-25mph wind range, but the wind didn't really pick up until around 11:00 or so, allowing me a few hours to relax a little. Sunday was a different story. I woke up around 6:00 and the wind was already blowing hard. Sunday's winds were more in the 20-30mph range. I did laps around Washoe lake so I wouldn't have to spend too much time at once riding into the wind.

The disappearing Washoe Lake
Washoe Lake is disappearing before our eyes and is supposed to be completely dry by summer. Here's a picture from a similar spot in December, 2012.

Washoe lake, December 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment