Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Week 30

Date
July 25, 2015

Distance
128 miles

Strava Link
Week 30

Route Map/Profile

Weather

Ride Report 
This is my last long ride before Petoji and I made it a good one. I headed to Markleeville and did both sides of Monitor, both sides of Ebbetts, Carson Pass, and Luther Pass. I don't think I've been out to Monitor or Ebbetts since I Everested the east side of Monitor pass last summer. That's way too long!

Red Lake

It was a beautiful and sunny day out there. It got windy on Carson Pass, but it always seems to be windy up there and it wasn't anything too crazy. There is brand new pavement on both Carson and Luther. Can't beat that.

PETOJI

Petoji begins next week. I doubt I will be able to update the blog for about 3-4 weeks. I'm not even sure how often I'll be able to upload rides on Strava, but I hope it will be at least once per week. I'm not a big Instagram user (I only made an account to link photos to Strava), but that's probably the one thing I'll be able to update most frequently when I'm out on the road. Here's my Instagram feed.

I've been wanting to ride across the country for more than 10 years, and my whole year has been focused on this ride. The time has finally come.

No comments:

Post a Comment