Thursday, September 10, 2015

Week 36

Date
September 6, 2015

Distance
105 miles

Strava Link
Week 36

Route Map/Profile

Weather

Ride Report 
I haven't done much riding since last week. I'm still in lazy mode. How much rest is too much? It's difficult to know, but I don't have anything big planned for the rest of the year, so it won't be a big deal if I end up taking too much time off and lose too much fitness. I'm trying to listen to my body and let it tell me when it's ready to go again. Right now it's just not ready. I don't have that burning desire to ride like I normally do. I'm sure it will come back within the next week or two.

That's not to say that I'm not having fun when I'm out there. This week I was back in Virginia City for the first time in about a month. I didn't feel physically strong, but it was a great feeling to soak in the sun and the scenery again.


No comments:

Post a Comment