Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Week 26

Date
June 28, 2016

Distance
100 miles

Strava Link
Week 26

Route Map/Profile

Weather

Ride Report 
I've been falling behind on my posts lately. Sorry about that. This week I had a meeting in Minden on Monday, so I left my car in Gardnerville on Monday night, rode home, then rode back to Gardnerville to pick it up on Tuesday. As you can see, I took the scenic route.

Lake Tahoe
It was a beautiful, sunny day out there. It was nice and warm and you could feel the cool breeze coming off of the lake. Finishing in Gardnerville was a nice change from what I'm used to. I was able to do Mt. Rose and Luther Pass without doing an 8-hour day. It's funny how one little change can make an entire ride seem so different.

Speaking of change, there is a lot of change in my future and you may see a lot more of Minden here on CPW in the future. Enjoy your summer and stay safe out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment