Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Week 31

Date
July 31, 2017

Distance
101 miles

Strava Link
Week 31

Route Map/Profile
Weather

Ride Video

Ride Report 
I was flying out to New Mexico this afternoon, so I woke up early to squeeze in a flat ride. It was probably good to do a flat ride a week after Everesting, anyway. My legs actually recovered pretty well after last week's ride and I didn't feel super hungry the next day like usual. I must have been eating better during the ride. I won't lie, though. My motivation was way down for a few days. I didn't feel much like riding.

This is the last ride of July. It was a pretty good month. I got in over 1,200 miles and completed my Everesting attempt. Obviously June was a bigger month, but I can still feel happy about what I accomplished in July. August is already off to a rough start, but I'll talk more about that next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment