Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Week 3

Date
January 16th, 2012

Distance
100 miles

Time
5:56:06

Route Map/Profile

A simple out-and-back from Dayton to Fallon, mostly via US 50.

Weather



The nice weather finally came to an end. It didn't get above freezing all day. The good news is that the sun was out and there wasn't much wind, so it didn't feel that bad out there.

Picture
From US 50 near Dayton


Ride Report
I woke up and there was snow on the ground in Reno. There wasn't much snow, but it was enough to make the roads icy and I didn't have time to wait for the sun to come out and melt the ice. I didn't have another free day later in the week, either, so I drove to Dayton to get away from the snow. Luckily, US 50 was clear in Dayton and I was able to ride without any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment