Sunday, May 20, 2012

Week 20

Date
May 19th, 2012

Distance
102 Miles

Time
6:31:50
Route Map/Profile

Mt. Rose plus Spooner out-and-back
Weather

Picture
Lake Tahoe
Ride Report
Next week is the Borrego Double, which will be the final double of the 2012 California Triple Crown Stage Race. According to my calculations, I'm sitting in 4th place- 50 minutes behind 3rd and 23 minutes ahead of 5th. That means I don't have much of a chance to move up a spot, but moving down is a real possibility. It's going to be a stressful ride, but the good news is that it starts out with an 11-mile climb, so I should be in my element early on.

This week's route was sort of a miniature version of the Borrego Double's profile. My main goals for the day were to go hard on the first and last climbs. I felt pretty good out there and I hope I can put in a good ride next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment