Thursday, August 15, 2013

Week 32

Date
August 6th, 2013

Distance
101 Miles

Time
6:01:28

Route Map/Profile

Weather

Picture
Hyalite Canyon

Ride Report
I took a nice vacation that included 2 days of watching the Tour of Utah and 5 days of riding 500 miles from Bozeman, MT to the Salt Lake City, UT area. I showed up in Bozeman a couple days before the 5-day ride to add Montana to my list of states. (I'll try to update the Century in 50 States blog within the next week.)

I did the out-and-back up to Hyalite Reservoir, then headed out to Bridger Canyon. The Hyalite Canyon ride seems to be Bozeman's most popular ride from Internet searching, and for good reason. The climb itself isn't very steep or difficult, but the scenery is fantastic and I would definitely recommend the ride if you're ever in the Bozeman area.

Strava Link

No comments:

Post a Comment