Friday, August 16, 2013

Week 33

Date
August 12th, 2013

Distance
102 Miles

Time
5:51:33

Route Map/Profile

Weather

Picture
Early morning leaving Hoback


Ride Report
This was part of the 5-day, 500 mile ride from Bozeman to Salt Lake City. The route took us from Hoback, WY to Montpelier, ID. It was a relatively easy day, since the first day was basically a headwind for 113 straight miles and the second day was over 120 miles with a tough climb towards the end.

As a whole, I really enjoyed the 5-day trip. The scenery was great and I feel like I learned a few things about my body along the way. Towards the end I was feeling better than I thought I would. The main time my legs hurt was after taking a break (and the group I was riding with loved their breaks). However, once I got warmed up I felt pretty good. Now I just need to find a way to ride one of the 30-day rides across America.

Strava Link

No comments:

Post a Comment