Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Week 40

Date
October 6th, 2013

Distance
109 Miles

Time
7:07:47

Route Map/Profile

Weather

Picture

Fall on Mt. Rose

Ride Report
The weather was fantastic today, so I took advantage by climbing up the east side of Mt. Rose to Lake Tahoe. This is probably my last ride out by Lake Tahoe for the year and it might also be my last time climbing Mt. Rose for the year.

I finished off the ride with 2 trips up Gold Hill. I wanted to do Gold Hill and 6 Mile Canyon, but there were outhouse races going on in Virginia City and C Street was closed. It was easier to avoid the crowd by doubling up on Gold Hill, so that's what I did.

It was a great day out there. It was nice to get in one last summer-type ride in 2013. Summer may be over but the year itself is far from over. I'm looking forward to the rides to come.

Strava Link

No comments:

Post a Comment