Monday, December 30, 2013

Week 52

Date
December 28th, 2013

Distance
104 Miles

Time
6:02:22

Route Map/Profile

Weather

Picture


Ride Report
That's the last century of the year. I got food poisoning two days ago (The symptoms didn't appear until the middle of a 3-hour ride, which turned into a 4-hour ride.), but I was over it today and my stomach didn't give me any issues. I didn't eat that much just to be on the safe side. I think I had a little over 500 calories for the day.

I got the Feed Zone Portables book for Christmas, so I'm going to start trying some of those recipes in 2014 and I'll see how they work out. I just made some apple cinnamon rice cakes last night and I'll try them out on next week's ride.

Meanwhile, I'm working on a recap of 2013 that I should have posted later today. I do plan on continuing doing a century per week in 2014, so I'll have a list of goals posted sometime in early January.

Happy riding and good luck to all in 2014!

Strava Link

No comments:

Post a Comment