Thursday, January 2, 2014

Week 1

Date
January 1st, 2014

Distance
101 Miles

Time
6:27:06

Route Map/Profile

Weather

Picture

US 50

Ride Report
Happy New Year. I was fortunate enough to have the day off of work, so I started the year off right with a ride. The weather was great with a high around 50 and no wind. I kept the route mostly flat, heading south to Carson City and then east on US 50. I finished the day off with a the 6 Mile Canyon climb and headed back home.

It wasn't my best day physically. I felt strong on last week's (12/28/13) century and on a 3-hour ride yesterday, but today I just didn't have it. I haven't been doing much riding aside from the daily commute and the weekly century, so my body probably wasn't ready for two long rides in a row yet. But who cares? It's early and I'm just glad it's not cold and/or windy out there. That counts as a good January day in my book.

I wish you all the best in 2014.

Strava Link

No comments:

Post a Comment