Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Week 8

Date
February 27, 2016

Distance
100 miles

Strava Link
Week 8

Route Map/Profile

Weather

Ride Report 
I got a late start on this ride thanks to work, but aside from a little wind the weather was good and it was an easy day. The route was a simple out and back combination of Red Rock Road and 395. It was similar to Week 5's route.



February is over now. Even with the extra Leap Day it was a slow month of only 814 miles. On top of that, I didn't do much climbing at all. I really need to step it up in March. I did have a good ride in Week 7, so at least I can take something positive away from the month.

I'm looking forward to March. February is always the most difficult month for me and it was a busy one off the bike, but now spring is just around the corner. I'll have a few days off towards the end of the month, so hopefully I'll be able to take a little trip and/or get some consecutive long rides in.

No comments:

Post a Comment