Friday, December 16, 2016

Week 50

Date
December 13, 2016

Distance
103 miles

Strava Link
Week 50

Route Map/Profile

Weather

Ride Report 
I got back from my trip earlier than expected, so I had time to squeeze this ride in today. I was feeling tired, but look at that weather. There's no way I could pass it up. Who knows what the weather will be like on Sunday.



I haven't given a tubeless update for a while. I'm still very happy with the new Hutchinson Intensive rear tire. I have a little over 1,400 miles on it and I still haven't noticed any punctures yet. The tire is still in very good shape and hasn't started to square off yet. There are a few small cuts, but those are entirely expected. There are no big cuts at all. I'm very happy. So far it's everything I hoped for out of tubeless. I should just buy a new pair of these tires after this one wears out, but I probably won't be able to resist the urge to buy a different brand just to keep experimenting.

The year is almost over. Only 2 weeks to go. There's always something to aim for. I still haven't hit 12,000 miles for the year yet, so that goal will keep me going over the next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment