Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Week 51

Date
December 19, 2016

Distance
101 miles

Strava Link
Week 51

Route Map/Profile

Weather

Ride Report 
It was a cold day, but the sun was out and there wasn't any wind, so it wasn't that bad.



I did another mountain bike ride on the 18th. That ride went a lot better than my first ride. Most of the ride was on smoother, flatter roads. I did some more difficult stuff towards the end of the ride and had an easier time keeping the bike moving. Then again, this week's roads were kind of sandy while last week's roads were more rocky. Things went slower, but I felt like there was better traction. I'm still trying to figure out where all the roads go. It's fun. I'll see a new road and want to turn on it to see where it goes, but I don't even know where the road I'm on is going, either.






Meanwhile, there's only one week to go. That's hard to believe. I'm working on my goals for next year and I'll have those and a look back at this year posted by January 3rd at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment