Sunday, February 5, 2017

Week 5

Date
January 31, 2017

Distance
100 miles

Strava Link
Week 5

Route Map/Profile
Weather
Ride Video


Ride Report 
I was in Reno returning a rental car (that I used to buy a motorcycle, believe it or not), so I rode some old familiar roads. It was a pretty nice day, but I just didn't have good legs today. That happens from time to time. It's not like I'm fast even when I'm feeling good, so I shouldn't really worry about it.

That's it for January. I actually managed to squeeze in 988 miles for the month, which was somewhat surprising considering how terrible the weather was. I'm still on pace for a century per week, but I'm behind on my other goals. However, I am very close to finalizing my plans for my south to north ride across the country in June. I hope to have all the details ready for next week's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment