Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Week 24

Date
June 14, 2017

Distance
164 miles

Strava Link
Week 24

Route Map/Profile
Weather
Ride Video


Ride Report 
Day 3 of RASN. This, along with day 7, was one of my favorite days. The scenery was just spectacular out there. I also went through Eagle Nest, NM and rode some of the same roads that I used for Petoji back in 2015. It brought back some great memories and I felt so lucky to be out there doing another big ride. Life can be a wonderful thing if you let it.

To top it all off, I did some riding on the interstate. That was a first for me. It wouldn't have been too bad, but there was construction going on and they were using the southbound side of the interstate for both northbound and southbound traffic. That meant there wasn't a whole lot of shoulder for me. I made it through in one piece, though, and crazy moments like that are the things that you look back on fondly once the ride is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment