Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Week 29

Date
July 18, 2017

Distance
105 miles

Strava Link
Week 29

Route Map/Profile
Weather
Ride Video

Ride Report 
This is the same route I did for Week 26, but I went clockwise instead of counterclockwise this time. It's a good route, but today there was construction on Luther Pass and Kingsbury grade with flaggers on both sections. It wasn't too bad on Luther. I didn't wait very long and the pilot car went nice and slow, so I could keep up with traffic and not have to worry about the flagger sending oncoming traffic my way. Kingsbury was a different story. There was a huge line of cars and we all had to wait there for a pretty long time. It wasn't even road construction, really. They were getting rid of some trees by the side of the road. I made it through that section without the flagger sending on coming traffic at me, so I guess it was a good day.

I'm thinking about an Everesting attempt next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment