Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Week 42

Date
October 22, 2017

Distance
100 miles

Strava Link
Week 42

Route Map/Profile



Weather




Ride Video

Ride Report
This was my last weekly ride in Nevada. I went out to Carson Pass for a nice view of Red Lake. That's probably my favorite view (easily accessible by bike) in the area. I had to see it one last time. The foliage was a little bit past its peak, but beautiful nonetheless.

I'm going to miss living here. When the weather is good the riding is incredible. I've been lucky to live in northern NV for the past 7 years or so, but at a certain point you have to be able to give something up if you want to experience new things. I'm a little sad to leave, but more excited to see new places and ride new rides. Thanks for the memories, Nevada. It was fun while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment