Thursday, November 16, 2017

Week 45

Date
November 9, 2017

Distance
100 miles

Strava Link
Week 45

Route Map/Profile
Weather
Ride Video
Ride Report
I did an easy ride this week. It was cloudy when I woke up and I really wasn't feeling it, but you know how that works. As soon as you get out there riding things start feeling better. The clouds also cleared up and it turned out to be a pretty nice day.

I rode 54 south towards El Paso. This is part of the route I used when I rode from El Paso to Canada earlier this year. It's a divided highway, but there's plenty of shoulder and it's easy to ride. I still remembered which gas station I stopped for when I was riding through back in June. It's funny how that was less than 6 months ago and I had no idea at the time that I would be living here in the future. It makes me wonder what will be happening 6 months from now. Truth is, I have no idea. I have plans until March and the future is a mystery after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment