Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Week 44

Date
November 1, 2017

Distance
100 miles

Strava Link
Week 44

Route Map/Profile
Weather
Ride Video
Ride Report
My camera died this week, so the video isn't great. Today I did the climb to Cloudcroft and continued on to 244. The scenery was great out there and the road was nice and quiet. It was a little windy today, but pretty warm considering that it's November 1. I can't wait to do this ride in the summer when it's nice and hot.

I know it's still the honeymoon period, but so far I'm loving Alamogordo. There are flat roads, there's this long climb to Cloudcroft, and I was recently told about a climb in town that is 0.4 miles at 16%. I've done it twice now and it's a nice little lung burner. There's not a wide variety of climbs like I had in Reno, but I'm pretty sure the winter weather here is going to make up for that. And did I mention that my house was super cheap?

No comments:

Post a Comment