Sunday, March 5, 2017

Week 9

Date
February 28, 2017

Distance
101 miles

Strava Link
Week 9

Route Map/Profile

Weather

Ride Video



Ride Report 
It was a nice day today- sunny with no wind. It was a good day to look around at all of the snow up in the mountains.


That's it for February. I ended up with 834 miles for the month. Not a very good number, but February is always tough since it's a short month and the weather has a good chance of being terrible. I ended up taking 3 days off because of the weather, and there were many other days when I would have been riding more if conditions were better. Despite all my whining, it's been the worst winter I can remember since moving to northern NV and I'm still sitting at 1,821 miles after 2 months and I'm still on track with my weekly centuries. Can't really complain about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment