Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013: The Preview

When I set a goal of riding one century per week in 2012, I did so under the assumption that it would be a once in a lifetime thing that I would scratch off of the goal sheet in my mind, never to worry about again. I was wrong. I had so much fun that I'm back again in 2013 for another run.

My bike goals for 2013 are simple. (My life goals are a little more difficult to achieve.)
  • Ride a century per week.
  • Complete the California Triple Crown Stage Race and finish in the top 10.
  • Ride a century in 3 new states.
  • Ride a century in a new country. 
So, once again you'll see me posting a little bit about each week's ride. Along the way you'll see me working towards, and hopefully accomplishing, the above goals. It should be a fun year. 2012 will be hard to top, but I'll try!

No comments:

Post a Comment