Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Week 1

Date
January 6th, 2013

Distance
104 Miles

Time
6:58:56

Route Map/Profile
Redding, CA

Weather

Picture
Black Butte Rd

Ride Report
I couldn't help myself. I had to get out of Reno for a while. The lows have been in the 10-15 degree range for the past week and the highest high has been 33 degrees. More bad weather is coming next week, so I needed a mental break more than anything else.

I decided to head to Redding, CA to gain over 20 degrees of temperature. I found a good-looking route on Ride With GPS here. It turned out to be a great route that I would highly recommend. Traffic was light, the scenery was great, and there were some good climbs along the way. The only bad news is that I am not in good climbing shape right now, so it was a long day out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment