Sunday, December 13, 2015

Week 49

Date
December 12, 2015

Distance
100 miles

Strava Link
Week 49

Route Map/Profile

Weather

Ride Report 
It looks like we're going to have a real winter this year. It seems like there is a storm every week now. We had snow on Thursday and Sunday is expected to be windy and snowy, so I headed out on Saturday for a ride out to Pyramid Lake. Things started out great. The sun was out and it felt warm for morning time. It looked like it was going to be a great day.

Pyramid Lake


As I got closer to Pyramid Lake the clouds came out and it started to feel cold. After I made it to Pyramid Lake it started to snow a little bit. So much for a nice, sunny day. It wasn't that bad, though. The snow didn't accumulate and I made it home with no problems.

Today I passed 15,000 miles for the year, which is a new high for me. I usually do between 10,000-12,000 miles per year. It's been a good year, but it's not over yet. There are still 3 weeks to go, and the way the weather has been so far I can tell they won't be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment