Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Week 51

Date
December 21, 2015

Distance
103 miles

Strava Link
Week 51

Route Map/Profile

Weather

Ride Report 
Enough cold weather. I wimped out and flew to Orlando for a few days of riding. The weather was great and you can read more about it on the Century in 50 States blog. If you didn't know, one of my long-term goals is to ride a century in all 50 states. Florida was a new state for me (I've ridden there a little before, but never a century) and brought my total up to 26 states.

A change of scenery
This year was kind of a slow year for me with only 2 new states, but I put that project on the back burner to ride across the country. I only got one new state out of the Petoji route, believe it or not. One of my goals in 2016 will be to ride at least 5 new states. I haven't done any riding in the northeast, so in theory I could do 5 states in 1 week without much traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment